- 1 large cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2In a bowl place the cauliflower florets, smoked paprika, salt and olive oil. Mix to combine.
- 3Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove from the oven, sprinkle with minced garlic and gently toss.
- 5Bake for 10-15 more minutes or until tender and browned.
- 6Serve immediately.